Monday, May 6, 2013

Fantasy NASCAR - Drivers & Danica

my wife Danielle and I have a 'friendly' fantasy NASCAR league where we bet a set amount on weekly performance and at the end of the season, the loser takes the winner to a restaurant of their choice.

NOTE: we live in an area where many of the top restaurants in the world are easily accessible so let's hope I can start turning things around @ Darlington

That 'friendly' turned into laughing when she pointed out that she was beating me by 41pts already - what makes things worse is she started a week late so she actually has me by 341pts already.

"You need to stop picking w/ your heart, thinking Dale Jr is actually going to win a race." -Danielle

As you can see we skipped Daytona since I was there (2013 Daytona 500) and she forgot to pick drivers for Phoenix.

It looks like Denny and I have something in common going forward...

No comments:

Post a Comment