Thursday, March 14, 2013

golf season in the northeast

this has nothing to do w/ NASCAR (amended - see below)

March 13, 2013 is 9 days later than the first time I played a round of golf in 2012.
This happens to me ever year - winter begins to wind down and I try to get as much golf in as possible in this first month of the season.  It's not until early May where I turn into that guy ...longing for the weekends to play golf... - I try to do it as often as my schedule allows me before then. 

I had hoped to get a round in last Saturday since the forecast was excellent but mother nature had other plans by dumping 6" of snow on us the day before.


So walking 9 holes on an empty course yesterday was the first time I had the chance to swing the clubs on a golf course since 10.27.2012.

Just when I thought I would write my first blog w/ no association to NASCAR, I get this in the mail from the great crew at Pocono Raceway - NYC's home track.


I guess we all know what I'll be wearing on the golf course this Saturday (weather permitting).

I'm still not sure how UPS managed to find me w/ this shipping label:

Until next time, you can find me @themike79

No comments:

Post a Comment